Thursday, October 1, 2009

WHY IS WINTER ATTACKING ME??

i went to temple square last week. it was so INCROYABLE. haven't been in like 8 months and i remember why it is one of my favorite places in the world. it has some of my most fond memories there. and now i have one more to add! i was with chase and we walked. talked to the missionaries. went to the stores. saw The Testaments (chase had never seen it before. i love that movie) and we took the greatest pics.... except then chase lost the dang camera. searching hard for it tho. pics coming soon. waiting for the power of prayer to kick in. haha oh my priorities. anyway- if you haven't been to temple square- GO and if you are too far away.... google it. it's where my beautiful parents got married and they are the most intelligent and wonderful people- those adjectives can also be used to describe the SLC temple :)

I'M GETTING CATS. AND I TOOK ADORABLE PICS OF THEM!!!! one is for me (the all black one except the tips of his paws are white) and the other is for kelly (the black/white/grey one with white sock-looking legs) adorable!! thanks kristi and garr and elsee :D oh p.s. kristi is the best at crafts. my blanket. and tie-dying!!!! awesome possom.








so idk why i let fbook rule my life sometime but making permanent changes on fbook that include other ppl scare the bageezies out of me. yeah i'm taking about relationship statuses. i wish they were never invented. i hate how showy and public they can be.... but it means something to some ppl and since i can be selfless (imagine that) i decided i care about chase more then i care about my pride for anti-relationships on fbook. fbook is about announcing the changes in ur life. well i'm full throttle ahead then :)

HALLOWEEN IS HERE!!!! its already started. i went on a double date with the infamous kelly and lance and my chase <3 to a lame corn maze. but the company was awesome. well its only uphill from here. my costume (our costume) is gonna be awessssssssome but i dont wanna put it on a public blog cuz i dont want it to be STOLEN. i'll report it to the police beat. yeah. anyways.... haunted forests, cornmazes, fun adventures, carving pumpkins, dance parties, sayonces, chants, hex and curses, haunted hotels, etc. etc. bring it on!! STOKED TO BE SCARED SILLY!!!






MY DAD IS IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously- anyone who knows my dad knows what i'm talking about when i say- he is the most beloved, outstanding, wonderful man in the world!!!!! the conversation. the enlightenment. the hard working ethic. the love. the fun times. everything about my dad is all i'm grateful for. he is elect <3 and a shallow sidenote... i hadn't bought groceries since august when my mom took me (thanks for all the boys. esp freshman meal plans [tay] AND esp chase. who have taken me on dates and fed me!!!) and well when my dad was in town he treated me to groceries too. i'm holding out til when my family comes up for christmas. i know i can make it!!!




when i went camping with chase and his family (yeah i'm a camping machine now)- we went on a suh-weeeeeet four-wheeling adventure from american fork canyon all the way to midway. it was so adventurous and sweet. many of my four-wheeling experiences from when i was younger with Laur up at her fam cabin was crazy and wild but over time, people assume that nature needs to be left alone and they close off all the great trails. well let me tell you!!! these were awesome trails up AF canyon and i was thrilled. chase drove a lot but he let me drive too. if you've ever been in a car with me.... only imagine my four-wheeling skills. oh baby! chase thinks he's never been closer to death before but let me tell you- it was AWESOME!! bumps. divets. brush. catching air. adventurous times!!!


CLASSY WITH DIRT ALL OVER MY FACE!!


WHY WOULD YOU BE SCARED TO LET ME DRIVE??

galaxy quest- have you seen this movie? i saw it with some of my schroedter cousins. HILARIOUS!!!! i don't know why i wasn't introduced to it earlier. my next purchase. immediately if not sooner.

THE STEPS!! we have these steps that lead directly to our room outside our house and we love to chalk-draw on them.... well of course our theme right now is BYU FOOTBALL. i'm a little more hopeful and i hope my heart continues to heal from FSU stomping but i have faith. let's go cougars!!! I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BEAT THOSE DANG UTES.... the best victory for last would be the perfect way to conclude a season!!!!





"BYU FANS ONLY"


our season


KILL, EAT, SCALP, EXTINCT THOSE UTES!!!!


already frigid. yes i am NOT happy how winter didn't even knock on my front door. instead it just blew right in and wreaked havoc in my life. what the crap. what happened to the days of living on a tropical island on the equator. oh bullocks!


HOW I FEEL ABOUT BEING COLD....

AUBREY!!!!!!! aubrey is one lil girl guaranteed to warm my lil heart. now that my work schedule is stabilizing and i can plan on flying out to hold that bundle of joy and be my sister's slave. its gonna be awesome!!!



well until next time. be safe. pray hard. and love one another.




p.s.

If you learned you had only 120 days left to live, how would you spend those days? MAKING SUH-WEET MEMORIES WITH MY MOST BELOVED LOVED ONES
What is your favorite saying? FEED YOUR FAITH AND YOUR FEARS WILL STARVE TO DEATH
What is your greatest fear? TO SETTLE
What historical person do you most admire--and why? JESUS- BECAUSE HE IS MY ROCK AND THE PERFECT FRIEND AND OUR SAVIOR
What living person do you most admire--and why? MOST IS EXTREME AND TOO EXCLUSIVE SO I'LL JUST PICK ONE THAT I ADMIRE.... TAYLOR. HE IS SO AMAZING, KIND, FUNNY, DEEP, LAYERED, AND EVEN THO HE'S NOT PERFECT- I LOVE HIS FLAWS AND STRENGTHS AND HE HAS TAUGHT ME SO MUCH AND BEEN AN ESSENTIAL, WONDERFUL PART OF MY LIFE
On what kind of occasions do you lie? HMMM.... WHEN I'M CONFUSED I MIGHT LIE ABOUT SOMETHING TO GIVE ME MORE TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I NEED TO SAY. BUT I ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH EVENTUALLY ;) HAHA THAT SOUNDS WICKED BUT I'M BLUNT
What living person do you most despise--and why? DESPISE IS A STRONG WORD. WHAT PERSON DO I THINK WREAKS HAVOC THAT SHOULD BE PUT AWAY?? WICKED POLITICIANS. THEY HAVE TOO MUCH POWER AND DO TOO MUCH DAMAGE. PPL I PERSONALLY KNOW- I DON'T REALLY DESPISE PPL IN MY PEROSNAL LIFE. CUZ IF I DESPISED THEM.... THEY'D BE REMOVED FROM MY LIFE. SO THEY DON'T EXIST.
At what time in your life were you the happiest you can remember being? ONE REALLY HAPPY TIME FOR ME IS NOW. COLLEGE. STUDY ABROADS. ROOMMATES THAT ARE SISTERS. HAVING FAMILY REUNIONS. ETC.
What is your favorite journey so far? MY FAVORITE JOURNEY WOULD HAVE TO BE THAT OF FIGURING OUT LOVE. ITS AN ADVENTURE.
What is your most prized possession? MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSION..... PROLLY MY JOURNAL OF WRITINGS
What words or phrases do you overuse? WONDERFUL, UH-HUH, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID, IMMEDIATLEY IF NOT SOONER, GO AWAY, THAT'S REALLY MASCULINE
What two people have had the most influence on you? MOM AND DAD
What two qualities in people do you most admire and value? TESTIMONY AND HUMOR
What do you think is the most important life question? HOW CAN I BE MORE CHRIST-LIKE?
What is your greatest regret? I DON'T BELIEVE IN REGRETS. JUST MISTAKES. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE GREAT.
How do feel right now--ie, what is your current state of mind? LAZY
What do you consider your greatest achievement? GETTING INTO BYU

No comments: