Monday, August 2, 2010

issues

THESE PICTURES SHOULD TELL YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR NIGHT.....

WE INVENTED SEXY!

people, i have issues. plain and simple. little did i know that some of them were VERY illegal.

so picture this.

driving with ciara and bryton to petersons to get a redbox. at a red light at redwood and bangeter. i look to my left. OH HEY SWEET CHEEKS. ay yai yai yai!! i give ciara a heads up (she thinks any male is hott so i knew she'd FLIP) and we just oogle and awe at this piece of mastery. bryton is cracking up.

well i immediately think that i need to show ciara how it's done. how to be bold. well if you've ever been five feet of ciara, you know that she KNOWS what bold is. hahaha. well anyways. i jot my number down on a draper temple sheet that said "sis schroedter" [it was the only piece of paper i had in my car] hahah well this is awkward.
at the next red light i maneuver my way in front of him. BRYTON (of all people) runs out of the car and runs to the hotties' jeep window and he rolls it down and bryton says "my friend wants me to give you.... uh...." and he says "her number?" hahahahaha and bryton is like "yah yah" hahahaha SUCCESS.

well then at the NEXT red light on 126 south... he pulls up NEXT to us and we roll down our windows. he asks how old i am. I AM 21. how old is he? YOU GUESSED IT!!! freekin 16. well now what is my DEAL!!!!! i know i look young but that doesn't mean my perception on anothers' age should also be skewed. shiz!!!! well at least now i have a hottie for ciara. she was drooling the whole time anyways. your welcome ciara.
the MOST messed up part of this whole situation................... chase's COUSIN assisted this set up and chase's SISTER was encouraging me to hunt down this babe. hahahahah man gotta love my messed up love life. VERY messed up :) ok well they're waiting for me to watch the redbox movie. lata loves.
i know you think i'm shameful. i'm well aware!

p.s. BEST bachelorette finale ever. i never really liked ali but i respected the way she handled it and im happy for her and NOW I'M STOKED because CHRIS better be the next bachelor!!!!!!
oh happy day!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Um.... I HADN'T WATCHED THE BACHELORETTE FINAL YET!!! Ruined...