Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Best Week of My Life!!!!!

 Hello OUTSIDE WORLD!!! It's
me :) Sister Schroedter. OH MY WORD THIS IS SOOOO WONDERFUL!!!! I am
loving it here. It was a whirlwhind coming here and it's just gotten
better all the time. I've been all smiles and no tears (are you
surprised? my tear ducts are kinda stubborn!) But I haven't even
wanted to cry!!! It's been fantastic!!!!! I am so happy here! My
testimony has grown and even though this place is like a MAGNIFYING glass
for your inabilities, weaknesses, and insecurities- It's still so
wonderful! I just wanna start off by saying- if you have even thought
about going on a mission and even have the SMALLEST desire- DO IT!!!!
don't "try" but actually DO IT!! I love my Savior and have felt His
Spirit and His love more than ever before. Just this past week will
make a mission worth it :) I said I wasn't going to write LONG
mission blogposts but this week has been so crazy that this one might
be a titch long!! So let me also say. My return date: APRIL 22,
2010!!!!! you know what that means? only three months, baby!! and when
I say baby- I mean Chase aka Elder Anderson!! and Grant, NO DATING
until I get back. I think you can wait 3 days. I can chaperone. Or
maybe we can make it a double with me and Chase. hahahaha. jk jk. I am
not looking that far ahead anyways. but I just wanted to tell y'all!
HOLLA!!! So more deets. My companions are awesome. That's right I have
TWO and sometimes three girls can be drama but it's not. Because we
are all so different and dedicated to our purpose: to invite others to
come unto Christ :) We are all going to Temple Square!!! They told me
how they cried and I said I was just laughin in hysterics. Bahah
hence- why I'm in the MTC to try to tap into appropriate emotions.
haha. So also, I LOVE MY DISTRICT!!!! There are 8 boys and us 3 girls.
Oh my companions names' are Sister Jess Alejandro and Sister Caitlyn
Nichols!!! That's right, Sister Jenkins!!! Anywho. I LOVE THEM SOOOO
MUCH ALREADY!!!!!! Oh oh oh!! TAYLOR-
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha all your notes that you hid me.
BAHAHAHA I have only found half of them so far but GOOD WORK, buddy!!!
I love them. I love your honesty and the length of them. You are a
superstar!! I was walking down the courtyard from 8M (my class
building) to the cafeteria and like 15 guys stopped me and were like
THERE YOU ARE!!! and I'm like WHAT THE HECK? and who are all these
strapping young men just elated to see me? Taylor's Romanian
brethren!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome to talk to them. They said and I
quote "Your brother is a legend!" and blah blah blah and then about
packages: "Everyone knows when they pass Taylor's residence that he is
the package king!!" I guess word spreads pretty fast about that kinda
stuff because I'm already known as the mail queen :) Holla to the
Schroedters! My companions always sing that soundtrack from Wicked
'Popular. Popular! LAR LAR LAR!' It's quite interesting but then again
pretty awkward to be that kinda spotlight. Ah who am i kidding? I can
handle it ;) So in case your wondering? How's my health? ehhhhh.....
the Lord has strengthened my back but not necessarily my load :) It's
always fun to get TWO sisters instead of one at any time to drag them
to the bathroom because of the good principle of being in sight and
sound with your companions!!! A lady was cleanign the bathroom one day
and RIGHT when she got done cleaning a stall, I threw up in it.
UMMM.... sorry custodian lady :( bahahahah but then it gave us
something to laugh about the rest of the day. Oh gym gym! I LOVE IT!!!
being a girl has SOOOO many advantages. (1) When Sister Alejandro and
I play basketball- it's like we are a plague. The boys can't guard us
or even mock us! BAHAHA. It only stinks when sister Alejandro laps
circles around me and I forget I'm the only one that can guard her and
then I let my team down. oops. bahaha. but my fav has been knock out
(cuz that's ANYONE's game!) and foursquare (if you have the right
elders) can be wickedly intense. but not tooooo competitive cuz that
drives away the Spirit :) I love gym time. I love it here! Can I say
that enough? I Love IT!! laughing and laughing! I love my district. we
are all so close already and yet we can be real and sincere when it
comes to being spiritual and learning from His Spirit. I love this
gospel!!!! I also LOVE my teachers. Sister Ward and Brother Bonin. OH
OH BEFORE I FORGET- LAURYN HAVE AN AWESOME WEDDING DAY!!!! I WISH I
COULD BE THERE TO HOLD YOUR TRAIN AND SNEAK MY WAY INTO EVERY PICTURE!
JK!!! THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ENJOY MY
POWERPOINT! I LOVE YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! DALLIN AND
LAURYN- CONGRATS!!! oh another funny thing is that sisters get to cut
lines and the elders have to stand up when we enter a room and we get
all these special treatment! EAT IT!!!! I hope my hubby (yeah listen
up!!!) better treat me like this if not better!!! thank you thank you
thank you for all those who have made my days that much better: Mom,
Dad, Grant, Caleb, the Anderson, Kelly, Lauryn, Amanda Wright, Jessica,
Chase, Tay, Kina, and all those who are praying for me as well!!!!!
And you others out there- please write me :) k thanks. I have seen
Elder Miller, Noren, Redfearn, Petersen, MOODY, Taylor's Romanian
pepes, Elder Jenson, Sister Bryers (O'grady's neice also going to
Temple Square), Sister Michaels (BYU summer freshman year), Sister
Swan, Anna Moore, A temple square sister from Blanding who knows
Colleen Raisor ( I forgot her name), Elder Matthews (who trained Elder
Beard in Idaho and knows Bryce Tobin) and MANY OTHERS THAT WILL COME
TO ME AFTER THIS EMAIL TIME IS UP FOR SURE!!! Ok I only have 2
minutes. ahhhh. p.s. mom can you print off taylor's romanian email and
dear elder it to me. I didn't have time to read it. thanks. dad, I
want some more of your mission stories. I love you and allllll you do
for me. mom and dad- thank you for all the financial and emotional
support. my sibilngs and neices. I MISS YOU!!!!! p.s. chase- I need
more of those 3 knotted- wish bracelets!!! I tried to attach pictures
but I cannot in the MTC so pictures soon :) I love you all and am
praying for you. Sorry this is sooooo scatter brained! it will be
better next week! love you. I love the mission. I love this
gospel!!!!!

No comments: