Sunday, June 26, 2011

home is where the heart is


the day before the mtc i had a great party at my house and holding millie was def important!
dropping me off at the MTC! Mom, Dad, Garr, and then some :)
my MTC companions were perfect!
one of the best parts about going on a mission- experiencing the temple
my zone chicas :)
just living it up in the mtc
a necessary part of every pday!
best district ever! 53-C!
we're state-side bound and all over the place!
Sister Nichols and Sister Alejandro and Sister Schroedter
Wagstaff, Kendall, Godfrey, Morales, Snyder, Russon, Carrico, Bast, Schroedter, Nichols, Alejandro!
 Where Chase hid me a note :) 10 months earlier! L for love. 17 for the day we fell in love.
 a little bit of a lot of love!
 These Romanian brothers found me and raved about Taylor!
 Vistor Center training group! Washington DC temple and SLC temple bound!
 One day we matched..... on purpose.
My beautiful trainer! Aka my roomate this fall! Gotta start getting used to calling her Ali!
I HEART Sis LJ!!! 
With two of my favorite people! President Holmes and Sister Littlejohn!
 Christmas Eve!
 Best 2nd transfer ever!! I love Sister Crandell!
 A Mason temple trip on P day :)
 Doing our RC thing (RC=Referral Center)
 3rd transfer rocked my world! hahaha a Pday run with Sister Hansen- it rained. a lot. 
 We make Guest Services gorgeous!
 And then..... this is where it all went wrong. Psycho doctors.
 Some Music and Spoken Word time!
 Oh yah just loving my chat time!
 Conference!!!!!
As Temple Square sisters... we have a reputation to upkeep!
 Pday fun at the capitol!
 Next transfer with Sister Martinez!
 What a beautiful time. Beautiful. 

 And now here we are..... and my heart will always be at Temple Square!!! Good thing my heart shares!!
just trying to take a nice family picture. let's get it together!
they wouldn't cooperate......
 OOHHH!!! -copyright Ciara's frustrating groan!
 I guess this is as good as we'll get. Dad looking great. Grant in a mugshot. Cay sneezing. and my mom's arm. and me with my new glasses stealing the spotlight i suppose.
 they say Schroedter kids are good looking. well yes. but we don't let it go to our heads.

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

Your new glasses look real good.