Monday, June 6, 2011

the piano!

I am now ready to start brushing up on my piano.
I mean at Temple-square... everyone and their mom plays the piano. And in Romania, Taylor is the only hope for his little branch to have any accompaniment to the hymns at all!! I need to get it together! 
I tried to find a piano teacher for the summer. Yeah it'd be a 21 year old with a bunch of 7 year olds! Seems about right!
But once I told them I took paino for 10 years.... Nobody wanted to help. It's not intimidating- i promise. I can barely play the simplified hymns. I have hardly touched a piano in the last 6 years.
Well, if I wasn't going to have a piano teacher help motivate me, I'd have to take matters into my own hands..... So i did!
I went to a piano store!
I bought two great piano books. What are they called you ask? Justin Bieber's My World 2.0 and Taylor Swift's Fearless! Yep! If you want to borrow them sometime, maybe you'll have that honor!! Well, I have to go practice- better go multiply my talents and not bury them in the dirt!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

oh you would practice justin bieber instead of the hymns

Megan Morgan said...

hahahahahahaha T SWIFT and J BIEBER... hilar.

Chad, Kina and Charlotte said...

Babe, when you come back to your second home I will teach you. Have no fear... Kina is here!!! :)