Friday, September 23, 2011

one year older and wiser, too.

so i feel like i've done this before. OH WAIT!!!! i have!!!! hence: click here

hahahahaah. dang i was looking at sept 2009.... i was new to blogging. hadn't made her a memoir yet.
well happy birthday again, my dear! i love you laur!!!!

Lovely
Amazing like the song about Jimmer
Understanding
Ravishing
Yoddler
Nibller of daddy t-rex

Lauryn when she was 11. She went by taylor




I don't know what I would do without her in my life. I hope I never have to find out! Thank you, Laur, for being you, being an amazing friend, and living worthy of the sealing between us :) I LOVE YOU!!!! now all my favorite birthday songs finally apply to you :) this birthday :) finally!!! 
 it's your birthday so you know you want to ride out!!! ps stoked for pf changs.

Happy birthday to you!!!
You are a sexy beast that cannot be contained by the zoo! 
If i could oh smell like you. 
I'd be happier than America's Best Dance Crew!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY toooooo youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

Oh you sweetie. Love you.