Thursday, February 9, 2012

some of my favs

i am about to embark on some serious homework time so i just wanted to blog first, of course!

some random things that have come to mind today. some of my fav things.

*having a hairstylist you love! i can't wait to go to eliza's with annie on saturday.

*being able to go on dates whenever you like with the one you like.
planning a nice one-on-one date with chase this friday :) i officially asked him out. he said, yes.

*when you are on byu campus and you see two puny-looking freshmen walking around all in love....  like she'll still be there in two years.... that's cutesy.

*getting a good night's sleep

*wearing some of my mom's vintage jewelry. i've swiped random pieces over the years. pearl ring. her granmother's stone ring. these earrings. you know! like a good daughter.

*looking back at old pics of chase and i [pre-mi] and realizing: WOW! i found someone who let's me change and grow and loves me even more for it!

*the fact that there are great doctors available and i have the money and insurance and means to get the best help that is out there

*the fact that television is aired online. genius.

*being on the ward's basketball team. game tonight at 8pm.

*the love i have for myself that helps me love others.
i love surprising chase every single day and letting him know i love him more and more. he said one of his fav things about me is the way i show love so immensely! he saw it from the start and it's continued!

*my eternal marriage and family class. i learn a lot. the spirit teaches me tons. and i also have a gay-ole-time hearing others' comments and dating issues.

i could go on but i really have to take these quizzes and go to the bathroom. i'm grateful for that ability of mine :) it keeps me thinner than i deserve!!! and indoor plumbing is on my grattitude list! hahahaha tmi!!! ok laters pepes!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Um. The girl should never ask the guy out. It's totally going to freak him out and he'll stop wanting/chasing (pun intended) you. You better back off, quickly.

taryn said...

if those earrings end up missing this summer.. don't blame me.