Wednesday, February 1, 2012

street corner!!!

guess who i bumped into on the street corner? miss annie!!
i was chauffeuring chase to his destination and there she is! on the corner of the wilk parking lot, about to cross the street!! i honk and cat-call of course!!! i kicked chase out (it was where he need to go anyways) and annie sat in his place! i drove her home and we ended up catching up, chit-chatting, and laughing in her driveway for an hour! it was great! i love her so much and appreciate the friendship i have with her!! it's not fed everyday like it used to be or ideally could be :) but its still strong and sincere! oh i love annie!! "you're my best friend and i love you" -weezer! always you :) hahaha like she's my gf and i'm serenading her or something. eh i'm okay with that.
i've been dead tired lately (and annie says she has been, too) so don't judge this picture. we are not stoners, we are just super tired sober clean college students!!

for the rest of my evening, i've been writing a 3-page paper in french about kelly! hahahah the assignment said to pick someone in your schooling experience and write about them in the past tense. so i wrote about kelly, my amazing college roommate, version and not kelly, the beautiful mother of my godchild, version! hahahah the paper is great. it doesn't have much plot because it's really just to use descriptive writing in the past tense. i would post it.... but it's extremely long and i haven't taken it to the french writing lab (i am already signed up for an appointment tomorrow- don't worry) so..... tonight, i cannot let the public see all the errors. hahaha.
well i feel good about today. went to work, went to school [i love working and attending the 'Y'],
went to my fav chinese restaurant with my beau, had some snuggle time with my Y-attending man, did homework, saw annie boo bestie, did some more homework, and it's only 8:00 pm!!!

I can now eat my leftover chinese food and watch one tree hill! i went to bed at 9 pm last night! maybe this will be a new habit and i'll do the same tonight! early night number 2!

a lot of GTL has been MIA lately. but at least I did some L today :)
Oh it's good to look back at a successful, productive, challenge-accomplished day!!!!

and to leave you with happy dreams and happy thoughts: more pic and txt messages from my sweetiekins!

Sent from [Chaser My Love] January 31, 2012 11:23 AM "“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. -Dr. Suess”

1 comment:

Phil, Lacey & Gabe said...

Love the Dr. Seuss comment! Also, congrats to you and Chase! What have you chosen for your wedding date? (you may have posted it, but I missed it)