Sunday, April 21, 2013

graduation week coming up!

exhale!! happy sunday.
i'm sitting here so content with chase and life! we just decided to start on episode one of my fav: gilmore girls and make it through the whole series again. i'm so happy chase loves gilmore girls and i'm so happy when i watch gilmore girls.
my spirit is full from the sabbath, personal study, couples scripture study, and our 3 mile walk where we tried to have companionship inventory- it was hilarious. and i'm embarassed to admit that my legs are sore and just plain walking is strenuous for me. i've been making it more of a habit and i'll do it again tomorrow. i wanna be a sexy pregnant chick and recover with my post baby bod quick- so walking it is. i hope at my doctor's appointment on thursday i haven't gained any weight. and if i have- one pound in the last three weeks. i'm still in denial.

p.s. i heard a GREAT quote today from our friend tom's talk in sacrament meeting. it really is such a beautiful quote.
“Eve was not taken out of Adam's head to top him, neither out of his feet to be trampled on by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected by him, and near his heart to be loved by him.”-Matthew Henry

fav part in bold underlined! love it!

i have one more final tomorrow (aka a final powerpoint that all the hard work has already been done for.) and i seriously feel like a graduate! i bought my tassel and everything. with our book return we figured we could afford it.
it's so surreal that i'm graduating this semester. i just wanna sit here and take in this feeling!

my house is clean, my head is clear, and my week is gonna be awesome. can't wait to see y'all, mom and dad on wednesday!!!

also for a reminder- to all you ladies out there- i'm having my maxi skirt party on tuesday! 3:30-5 at my house! come check it out and have fun with us!

1 comment:

Emily Bateman said...

I'm coming to the maxi party!!

Thanks for your great quote from church :D