Thursday, April 4, 2013

tomorrow!

today has been a BAD day compared to the last couple weeks. woke up in the middle of the night with the worst head pain and abdominal pain. Took some meds and did all I could to fall back asleep. When I woke up at 6 this morning, I realized going to work would be impossible. I was so sick. It was crazy. I swear there is no cause and effect here- my body just dishes out the hormones whenever for some reason unknown to me.
Chase stayed home with me (thanks so much chasey!) and nursed me towards health (not back to health bc I'm still feeling deathly- but graduation is so close I cannot skip class. on the way to campus, chase was driving and we pulled over in front of slab pizza and i threw up everywhere on the curb. it lasted forever and was so painful. you're welcome- esp to the random pedestrians that were in the right place and the right time.) Anyways. All this is unimportant because even though I've been feeling physically horrible today, I am feeling soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!
Nothing can damper my mood, emotions, mental state, spirituality, etc.
WHY? because (as kelly calculated so generously) in 20 hours we will know if we're having a beautiful baby boy or a precious baby girl! i cannot wait!!
the day may be cloudy but I know the sun is shining through because tomorrow is going to be an amazing day! i've been counting down to April 5 since i found out i was pregnant!! Chase and I are so anxious! We've said it multiple times throughout the day today that we cannot wait to know!
"are you so excited for tomorrow" is an echo in our house today :)!!!!!

1 comment:

Kerri Andersen said...

can't wait to find out! :) ohhh barfing on the curb...i remember those days! from here on pregnancy becomes so much happier, because it is so real!