Monday, July 22, 2013

Car ride of laughs

Some funny one liners from tonight:

Chase was pouting bc I was being mean to him about eating my food. So I told him I'd tell him 10 things I love about him. So I say: Ok #1. I love that no matter how fat I get and huge I look, I look small next to you and you always look bigger than me...... silence...... and we all start laughing and I start profusely apologizing but luckily Chase just thought it was hilarious. It didn't come out right but you know what I mean! It's nice being a whole foot shorter than my love- I always look petite.

Also,
We always play "would you rather" and there are some heinous, disturbing scenarios (that won't be mentioned..... ok maybe a small mention.... small glimpse of the horror: would you rather punch the prophet or punch a baby.... inappropriate) however, the ones that shocked Chase are these next two.....

*Chase: Would you rather fight superman or iron man?
Me: Superman
Chase is in shock: What? What? Are you kidding me? What?
Me: What? I don't wanna fight Iron man! His whole suit is steel. How would you penetrate that (not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate. hahaha)
Chase: Are you serious? Superman's nickname is the Man of Steel! He would destroy you!
And the conversation gets weirder!

*Chase: Would you rather be on the show banana in pajamas or blues clues?
Me: Blues Clues
Chase: Stop! What?! Of course you should choose bananas in pajamas! They go to the beach every day!
Me: Hahaha! I've never seen an episode of banana in pajamas! But I wanna go around the house looking for the paw prints. And sit in the thinking chair.
Chase: NO!! The bananas get to wear pajamas all day!
And the debate continues...

I seriously think my husband is the funniest person! That's why #2 thing I love about him- He is so funny!

No comments: