Monday, September 16, 2013

4 days!

My due date is in 4 days! And I'm going to the doctor tomorrow so maybe she will see discover some serious dilation down there! I can't believe this week is my due date! and regardless- this baby will be here in 11 days or less! I'm feeling so blessed! and ready! I didn't think I'd feel ready until she was actually here and i looked into her eyes and fell in love with her- but i honestly feel that motherly readiness and love right now! hallelujah! i'm not scared about birth anymore- i welcome it!

I know this next pic is ginormous but I also welcome it because it will be a nice contrast for a post bod pic I hope to have in the future. Maybe wearing the same outfit- oh that just came to me and I think it's a good idea! done!
I hope this was my last Sunday prego- sitting on the pews has been rough the past couple weeks. first world problems- right tay? haha
I am just feeling super grateful and full of love! I just had a really good long spiritual convo with my girl amanda. i went on a mile walk with my friend jess before that. and now i'm blogging. life is good.
i've been a walking machine. it hurts like the dickens with these cramps and back cramps but i take one for the team. team baby girl. ever since thursday (previous blog post explains) i have been ready for labor. so i've done every wives' tale and doctor's recommendation to start labor!
saturday i went on a 2 mile walk with audrey. (chase refuses to let me walk alone bc he's convinced someone will attack me and c-section/ kidnap our baby out of me. we watch too many crime shows.)
yesterday i went on a 2.5 mile walk with taryn and taylor. (and then after the walk, from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am, chase and i were at our friend krista and tj's for games and a movie and i had contractions every 8 minutes the whole three hours. They never progressed or became too painful- so I tried to fall asleep at 12:30 and I did and I wasn't awoken with labor pains- so false alarm. false contractions. but it was still exciting!)
and then today i walked a mile with jess.
tomorrow, i will walk the farthest with becca (ps HAPPY BIRTHDAY becca)- she is a marathon trainer so she'll probably push me.
i whine towards mile 2 of these walks and want a car to take me home- but I push through it bc maybe the next step will cause my water to break!
let's all pray that little baby girl will want to come tonight! k thanks!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

She is adorable Marissa!!! I am coming into town next weekend and would LOVE to meet her and see you!!