Friday, November 8, 2013

newborn pics

these song lyrics perfectly apply!
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.
and i decided for capri's 1st birthday, i will bind a book of pics from her first year.
i will do this for every child.
and then every 5 years i will make a 2012-2017 anderson family book, 2017-2022 anderson family book, etc.
like the kind of book you order from cougar creations. i'm over scrapbooking. oh boy, i overplan and think about my next 20 moves, the next meal i'll eat, the next time i have to take a shower, the next time i'll see my parents, the next time i'll see chase's family, the next time i'll have to fill up gas, etc. Too much forward thinking.
anyways. back to the important task at hand- posting capri's newborn pics. these ones are my fav from the litter.













No comments: