Saturday, April 5, 2014

2 jobs work hard!

2 jobs, work hard, you a bad broad! I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T!
That's me for the next two months. Bc my old boss is taking medical leave and they didn't want to train someone brand new for just two months. So they asked me!
I worked at BYU (as staff! i'm moving up!) and at the storage unit this week.
I was stronger than I thought with being away from Capri but I still missed her like crazy!!!
The money cushion will be nice.
I also have felt my emotional stability improving. I think I still have some postpartum hormones lingering..... or pregnancy hormones beginning...... see next post. ANYWAYS. Getting validation from others and getting outside the walls of my home has been good for me.
And luckily with my "storage" job, I can be with Capri!


I've missed Capri, but am grateful for Chase, Ciara, and Julie! I know she's in great hands while I'm gone and it's good for her to be with others so maybe she'll stop crying every time I turn my back or leave the room- I don't know how to train her out of that except to let her cry it out. Anyways!
Just wanted to share that WE CAN DO HARD THINGS!

Thank you Julie and Ciara for sending me pic messages! -Me
Thank you for taking such great care of me, even if it spoils me. -Capri

We went to visit Daddy at work bc with our schedules, I never see him and when I came back to the table.... he thought her hair looked best like this. What the? And here is proof of Capri's fav vegetable- spinach! My little Popeye. 

As you can see, I've been practicing like crazy her sitting up skills.
It makes bath time so much better! 
The thing I've learned about Capri is she will NOT progress unless you show her how. She is perfectly content to lay and play and not move a muscle. But now that I've practiced rolling, scooting, sitting, and reaching with her, she can do it all and learns it within a couple days! 

only four more months of these gems from grantly

We had Pizza Slab the other day for the first time. Delish!
And the UofL girl's basketball team were at the semi-finals and it was a crazy game to watch with the Slab crowd!

Capri's six month check up. i have A LOT more to tell you about this check up. see next post ;)

No comments: