Wednesday, November 5, 2014

this last week

been having weird emotions this week- a lot of reminders and set backs on getting pregnant. i am now on my third round of hormones (these pills have a big warning on multiples so i'm crossing my fingers FOR multiples- call me crazy!) but besides that i just feel exhausted. It's been 7 months since my miscarriage and my body has been on a rollercoaster of irregularity, hormones, weight fluctuation, and emotions! But I know Capri just turned one, i'm only 25, and 7 months isn't that long. But but.... still.

that's not why i came on here to blog but it seems that a lot of my conversations come full circle back to my obsession of having a healthy body that will accept a healthy pregnancy.

so i wanna recap on halloween too.
we had a blast of a week with chase's birthday and the anderson's favorite holiday.
we had a friend celebration monday with wingers and lazer tagging. and tuesday we had a family celebration with dinner and carving pumpkins! chase was a spoiled birthday boy if i do say so myself!

then we had more halloween festivities and then a crazy spooky night on halloween.
yes, we made a lot of children cry, but they knew what they were getting themselves into when they walked up chad's driveway. even capri and chantelle were spooked by their creepy parents.
and poor charlotte stood across the street crying and refusing to return to her own home bc she was scared of us. I had to chase her down, carry her, and cover her eyes until i dropped her off inside. like kina said, one of these days she'll be scaring along side us! she is very brave and so are most of the neighborhood kids.... until it gets dark- then all bravery is replaced with sheer fear!

p.s. i want this in my 2014 scrapbook so i better put it in a post. that's where i get my material for my book. and i was really proud of all the time i spent on it and the outcome. so voila. welcome to the new blog pic. 

we first took the nuggets trick or treating. and when i say nuggets- i mean chantelle and charlotte. Capri didn't grasp the concept this year. I just pushed her in her stroller and chantelle and charlotte took off. besides- i didn't want to be the one eating all of capri's halloween candy. which is exactly what woulda happened. anywho I was so impressed how far the cousins BOTH walked. 
little 13 month old chantelle seriously walked 2 miles.... i don't even think i'm exaggerating. she's an anomaly. 

a couple nights earlier on chase's birthday night
the greatest olaf pumpkin. julie is insane with her skills. oh and dave & charlotte too of course. it was a group effort. 

and some of our halloween fright! this doesn't do the night justice. i wanted a good video, but was too busy scaring. we had dave, chad, chase, and me. scary music. strobe lights. chains saws. three fog machines. graveyard. coffins. spider webs. zombies. bloody fence. etc. it was a halloween to remember. 

No comments: