Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

Crazy that today is the last day of the year!
I'm not sad to see 2014 go. It has been the HARDEST year for me. Emotionally, physically, relationshiply, spiritually, etc.
However, with all the hardships, there have been even more blessings, lessons learned, and growth! Crazy growth!
I am so grateful for all those that have been there for me (truly been there. you don't know what your visits, texts, calls, friendship, and prayers have meant to me! Like I always say, "What a blessing!") for the highs and lows!

Motherhood learnings
Memorable adventures
Heartbreak and hearthealings
Improving my relationship with God
Long talks with girlfriends
Church callings and church insights
Tons of kisses
Sending off missionaries
Family funerals
Lots of laughs and tears
Making new friends
Visits from old friends
Anniversary get aways
God-intervening moments
Love letters and romance
Doctor visits, hormones, and miscarriages
Eating out and hanging out
Game nights galore
Trips to the temple
Camping in the mountains
Learning what it means to love and serve
Rollercoasters and lazy rivers
Family reunions
Trips across the country
Birthdays and holidays

Hopefully I can take all I've learned and loved, and embrace what life and God has in store for me in 2015!

It's so crazy to look back on a whole year! 365 days! 525,949 minutes! 31,560,000 seconds (that actually seems low to me). But anywho! All of that time represented by 27 photos!


























No comments: