Friday, March 13, 2015

Her vocab

She is learning about a word a day! In the last month, she's really developed quite the vocabulary! Feels good as a mom to see your baby soak up the world like a sponge! It looks like I haven't just been talking to myself the last 18 months!! 
One week till nursery p.s.
I'm kinda nervous!
The words: 
Nose

Eyes

Cars 

Choo Choo (Train- it's funny living by the train and seeing it twenty times a day)

Book

Please

Hi

Bye-bye

No

I-you (I love you)

Kay

Yes

Night night

Baby

Barbie

Ott-a (Charlotte)

Ell Tell (Chantelle)

Mamma

Dadda

Cap-i (Capri- which is how all children under the age of 4 say her name)

Doggy

Poopoo

Hot

Water

Papa

Uh oh

Bash (Bath)

Kisses

and she can point and nod her head and sign even more :)

This chick never sits still! .....Do I put my fitbit on her sometimes? Yeah! I've done it twice. I've been so ill this week that one day I put it on her.... she got me 18,000 steps in one day!!! Confession over.

Anywho: sidetrack. So this vid I just took and she cooperated pretty well. 
She's such a talker! 
Just like her mamma! So far our personalities and growth have been really similar since birth (super chill and calm her first year) and the second year- going to strangers and talking and being wild! i bred her that way so i can't be too surprised :)

1 comment:

Kina Lambert-Anderson said...

My prediction was correct! I knew she'd be an early talker. The word 'Barbie' was freak amazing. Chantelle just points and grunts at everything! I think I might be raising another generation of cave men...