Friday, May 8, 2015

Baby BOY!!!

This is always me since the day I get pregnant until that revealing ultrasound!

We couldn't believe it! We are so excited!
The ultrasound tech was able to get a good view 6 or 7 times! Very confident that he's a boy! I asked that she show us the gender area and let us guess before she told us. I saw and said, THAT'S A BOY! and Chase, Julie, and Ciara also couldn't believe their eyes as they evaluated him. 
"You are right. It's a boy!" I started crying and squeezed Chase's hand! This was a dream come true! My fear of having all girls is no longer necessary! Actually hearing a technician say it's a boy was unbelievable. I would have been happy with a girl! Really happy! But having that baby boy and this new experience is so exciting for Chase and I! We are having that precious baby boy I've always dreamed about! We are so excited and Capri is so excited to be eating a cupcake at 8:45 AM! 

Will the baby be a cute little Capri with a fohawk or a little blonde, blue-eyed Chase? Oh he's going to be the cutest little one ever! 
We are 99% sure his name will be Sawyer Chase Anderson. (as in Soy-yer)

Later that morning, we went to the Payson temple open house! Walking through the beautiful architecture, many levels, and house of God was amazing! It was an awesome day! I had an overwhelming feeling of going to the temple with my children when they are older and ready! And knowing that we are all sealed and they are born in the covenant. It was powerful and the temple was spectacular! 


It's so fun how Chase keeps looking at me, touching my belly, talking to his SON, and telling me "It's a boy! Can you believe we are having a boy? It's a boy!" 

2 comments:

Kerri Andersen said...

So exciting! After having a girl it really is hard to imagine having a boy. Haha. That is just so fun though. He will be a cutie! And I love the name!!!!

Laura said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Boys are so much fun, in my opinion - I have yet to experience a girl though! He will just be the cutest thing, I can't wait!