Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Parents Visit

My mom was in town for a number of weeks and my dad was in town for a number of days. We had a great time! I will let the pics and small little quips tell the rest!
her best friend. 
they left saturday back to texas :(
sunday and monday morning, i heard her in her crib yelling "grandma, grandma!" 
she was sorely disappointed when it was just me getting her out of her crib! 

night games with the cousins in roosevelt. 
grounders, capture the flag, tour guide, red rover, and cops & robbers.
a blast. 

how you take a family pic- behind the scenes

chase, always putting up a fight for my family pics

that's better

my little nugget!
speaking of nugget...... today i was at walgreens getting some prescriptions in the drive-thru and capri was in the backseat screaming, "Eat! Eat! Chicken Nuggets! Mommy! Eat!" and was saying it over and over! She wasn't thrilled that all i "ordered" was anti-nausea. 
hahaha the pharmacist got a kick out of that. 
you know you go to fast food too much when your baby knows what a drive-up window is...... mother fail! 

family games

18 weeks.
i am now 20 and have my detailed ultra sound friday! yay!
cutest diva in heels.

mother-in-law's bday! 
we had rio dizios for lunch and then a park date with the nieces and my parents!



dancing like pros


my parents were loving their capri time and snapped pics pics pics of her 

he is trying to digest an avocado pit. 
this quirky brother of mine

cody and i thought she looked just like chase in this pic!

her favorite movie is tarzan.... 
so the last two days she has been coming up to me whenever tarzan places his hands on kala's or jane's. we have to place our hands against each other's. 
 it's the cutest!!

i looked in my rear view mirror and saw the best sight! 
had to snap a pic. 
she is getting good at properly placing her sunglasses. 

chase and i took the girls to seven peaks today!
pass of all passes is awesome! seven peaks is so fun!
i was wondering if i could handle it alone if chase has to work another day.... nope. with three non swimmers.... it's too much! splash pad for us when i'm chaperoning solo!

we have had a fun couple of weeks and are loving the fact that summer is just getting started! and i am embracing the large and in charge pregnant summer! pregnancy is a blessing and these engorged pics will just make my postpartum bod that much more impressive!
hope you are having as much fun as us! it's the only way to go!

we miss you, gramma and pappa! we'll see you in a month though in htown!


1 comment:

Mom said...

I had a great visit!! I am missing my little Capri!!