Wednesday, July 15, 2015

the Fourth

We had a great Fourth of July this year! Chase had to work in the evening, but that's standard! We were still able to have fun with Chase and without him.

Sporting our red, white, and blue

 

This little spunky chick kills me! 
I love her in the purest way that I think is possible for my human self! I wonder how my motherly love will grow and change over the years- I can't imagine anything but awe and amazement! Being a mother has helped me be the best person I can to this little angel sent from above. I have learned even more deeply how much we truly are children of God. 

We had a lovely (the most dreamlike) breakfast at Chase's grandparents on Saturday morning! It was heaven! And the grandkids were so cute! 

Capri actually did surprisingly well this year with the parade and fireworks. She has been having a melt down with loud noises lately (ever since we went camping and there was a thunderstorm) but she enjoyed independence day despite!
With her auntie Kina and sucker! 

with Preston in town from Vegas, Julie spent a lot of time with all her grandkids. I dressed Capri this way for one of their outings and she looks like a goob but I found it adorable :) and her squeaky shoes always get way too much attention. every single person who passes by comments. no joke! 

At the bean museum! All these babies just with grandma! Brave grandma!

We also had a fourth bbq on the Sunday following so Chase could enjoy good food and fireworks. Well, he and Aunt Tracy got in a water fight war somehow. Cody lured Tracy out on the porch and Chase was waiting on the roof for her with a bucket of freezing water. He got her good. She called truce after this splash. That boy! 
I wanted a cute pic of us kissing on the roof and tried to climb the tree and I never heard so many people scream at me at once that "You're pregnant! Don't you dare!" 
Judas! Well okay then! The roof wasn't steep at all, but I let peer pressure win this time. 

Anyways! We had a great holiday weekend and love living in this beautiful country! 

No comments: