Friday, September 25, 2015

5 bullets

5 bullet points I want to remember!

1. I am not allowed to stand at the park (unless I'm pushing Capri on the swing.) The second I stand up, I hear Capri shouting, "Mommy, SIT DOWN! Sit down, Mommy! Sit down!" 
Ha! I guess she knows that when I stand, it means it's time to go home. You know I'm a 9-month totally-non-helicopter kind of mom! I'm a bench kind of mom!

2. Captured this candid moment the other day. Apparently we don't like clothes in this house! Since Chase has started school again (aka he's gone even more than usual) and I have been leaving Capri alone with him more- she has become more of a daddy's girl. It's the best! 

3. Capri is always telling me "I need you" and reaching to snuggle me! I'm eating it up! You can hear us reply back and forth, "I need you" over and over again! I hope can still snuggle her and Sawyer equally in 2 weeks and 6 days ;) but hey I snuggle both of them right now- pretty much- so I'm sure I can handle it! 

4. This is how I'm greeted every morning. She has actually turned me into a morning person! She's the only one who can! Not even my mission did :) 

5. Chase and I have started Gilmore Girls again together. A show that he secretly loves- he'll admit it if you straight up ask him, but it's not something he brags about :) I couldn't be happier that he enjoys it with me. 
Anyways. I was telling him that I can totally see him with someone like Sookie, (well the roles that Melissa McCarthy has been acting in lately is more like it) 
"I can see you with a burly woman who is humorous and edgy." 
And he replied, "Well, that's you! Big and hilarious!" um...... watch it...... he tried to back up, "Well normally you're small and hilarious. But just the pregnancy I mean." Uh-huh. Ok! 


No comments: