Monday, September 21, 2015

Capri's Birthday Weekend!

This little sweetheart is 2! She is already pro at answering with her new age verbally.... the finger display is a lot more difficult than 1 was!


We had a full weekend of dates and celebrating Capri!

Friday morning, Chase and I were able to go do a session at the temple! Thanks for the lovely Raech and Remy downstairs for watching Capri. She was in heaven! She loves baby Remy and asks for him everyday! Him and Chantelle are definitely her best friends!
I had to rent a dress (hello, big bertha!) and keep ritz crackers in my pockets! I was much too hot the whole session, but survived! I enjoyed being there with Chase, feeling the Spirit, and learning more about heavenly matters!
I believe it will be my last time doing a session for a few months! I'm going to focus on finding some temple names before we go back! 


These cuties!!

Friday evening, Chase and I went on another date! Two in one day! What a blessing! Capri played with Chelsea and Hyrum (four month old brother not pictured) but apparently Capri was really gentle and loved him so that's good news! Chelsea and Capri are less than a month apart and play like champs. I was dying over all the cute pics. 
Chase and I ate at the new Black Bear Diner that just opened at University Mall and it was delicious and so decently priced! I got Country Fried Steak with hashbrowns, eggs, biscuit, and bacon for $9.99!! And it was amazing! I think I wanna go there for my breakfast before my induction (Chase said that's not a real word, but it is, right? Anyways. I really have a planning problem!) 

Since Capri's birthday landed on a Sunday, we decided to go to the Aquarium in Draper on Saturday for her birthday! She was in heaven! Good thing Nemo and Little Mermaid have been some of her most watched movies these days! 



we love living close to Chad and Kina and their fam and spending time with them!

These are two amazing grandparents and parent-in-laws right here!

Note to self: do NOT take a picture with a whale when you are 35 weeks pregnant...... 

We saw a 4D documentary on the Galapagos islands and Capri was horrified when the water shot out at her. 





Chantelle and Charlotte loved touching the stingrays and starfish. Capri, not so much.

She was in heaven when she spotted Nemo and Dory though!

Shark tunnel!

Always getting rides from pappa!

Eating at The Habit afterwards! She's picture perfect!

On her actual birthday, she threw up on me right after her nap! Right when we were getting ready for church! This poor stomach cold thing! So she missed church! But we were cooped up all day and so I took her outside for some chalk time!
She didn't let a little cold keep her time. She was still in a good mood all day!


Then later that evening, those who didn't have kiddos still came over for cake and ice cream and presents! Delicious! and she was in heaven and kept screaming "presents!" It was perfect that she saw Chantelle  opening presents a week earlier! She knew what was up!


She blew out her candles all by herself! All that practicing beforehand paid off!




 Aunt Ciara is always snapping pics and capturing adorable moments! i love this one of her and Capri outside!

Always trying to force Chase to take pics!
We are so happy with our little girl and all she has become in these quick two years! It was so fun talking with Chase about all she has learned, loves, dislikes, and has mastered!

No comments: