Friday, September 25, 2015

Cascade Springs

Yesterday, Chase and I both had the whole day off! We went to the doctor in the morning.
36 weeks and 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced. Holla! I'm on my way :) Less than 3 weeks now!

Anywho, the fall colors and weather is amazing here. So we decided to take an evening drive on the Alpine Loop and go to the Cascade Springs. Capri was such a champ in the car. I was able to hold down my food even with all the winding canyons. And we couldn't get enough of the beauty and waterfalls! Hence a thousand pics!
One of my favorite family memories to date actually! I am so glad we did it and I've decided I'm taking family pics there a year from now :) Don't worry- Chase has already mocked that I've planned that out.

If you live in the area, you must go on the Alpine Loop and go to the Cascade Springs! Five stars!




My heart in a single moment!




Trying to teach Capri to play in the leaves. She looks much cuter doing it!


She waits for no one!




So sweet how Chase pulled me up all these hills!

No picture can do the landscape justice but I still tried to capture it!
Utah has the most beautiful Fall around!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Gorgeous pictures and family! Thanks for the suggestion, we'll definitely go there this fall. And you are not weird at all for planning that out, I would do the same. Soul sisters.