Monday, November 23, 2015

Sawyer's Baby Blessing

We blessed Sawyer yesterday in church and it was such a special day!
We had quite the crowd (over doubled our ward, but luckily our ward attendance is quite small).
So grateful for all the family that supports and loves us! 
We are thrilled to have Sawyer in the family and in the church records! 
Chase gave a great blessing. I was especially touched by how many times Sawyer was blessed with the spirit of service, compassion, and helping others! That stood out to me a lot, and I can't wait to see this little man grow into a strong disciple! 

The beloved grandparents. My kids are so lucky to have two sets of awesome grandparents that play with them and would do anything for them! Capri (and Sawyer too) adores them so much!

1 o'clock church and no nap and the crowd of people and the sickness going around was rough on this little girl..... she fell asleep in her Pappa's arms as we played games, ate, and socialized afterwards!

Some of the Anderson girls!

So glad Dad is into snapping pics bc I didn't take any! 
I was nervous about 50+ people fitting into my house but I think it went well :) 

His cousins love to hold him!! Aubrey is such a sweetie.

Aunt Arlene and Keane. 

Grandma Schroedter and Sawy!


Pappa with his grandkiddos

It was a great day and one I'll cherish forever! 
Sawyer is such a joy in our family! My love for him and Capri is the closest thing to perfect I'll ever have in the life! 

As Jeffrey R. Holland said in his last General Conference talk: 
"No love in mortality comes closer to approximating the pure love of Jesus Christ than the selfless love a devoted mother has for her child."

No comments: