Sunday, February 28, 2016

the jazz, the cousins, and the temple

Playing catch up again on the last two weeks, clearing my phone, and documenting life. I put the random pics up front but they still interest me.
On a nice family walk and saw this gem..... Chase pointed out my mother's worst nightmare. She doesn't walk on grates or any sewage device!

Will I be Ciara's bridesmaid? YES!!!

Snapchats from Chase while they nap

Snapping a fellow friend at work

Okay now to the structure of the post! I went to my first jazz game this week and it was a blast. Going to a game that started at 8:30 reemphasized to me how old and mommy-of-an-infant I am! But it was still a blast and fun to hang with these people. We were up most of the game against the spurs but lost in the end! Dang!


Also we spent a couple different days with our Millie girl. On Thursday, we picked her up from preschool, got some Japanese ramen, went to Memorial park in SLC, stopped at Trader Joe's, and then to her apt complex playground! We had a blast and these girls kill me. Capri's pose? That goon!

Quite the park! And quite the weather to lounge on the blanket as the kiddos played!

Then Friday I had the genius idea to have Charlotte and Chantelle sleep over. I was a little nervous but for no reason! It was awesome and we had a blast!

The grimy gals having a tea party!

Post bath coloring and Sawyer always observing.

A little Sophia the First while mommy closed up the office.

and then off to the park for a picnic

Another tea party for dinner!
Capri always has to "cheers" and I melt!

The most foolish part of the sleepover which also sparked the sleep over was our 7:50 AM trip to see the new Provo City Center Temple! Getting all four kids and myself ready and out the door by 7:35 put my planning and organization skills to the test! But I passed. The funny part, the kids were sleeping and I had to wake them up at 7:15.... The one morning both my kids decide to sleep in together! Classic! 
The crew!




And now it's Sunday. 
My kids got a little cold the last week. I was hit with it last night and I hope mine lasts the three days like Capri's did! Mom's on no sleep getting sick is a crime! And I just re-read Sawyer's 4 month post. hahah sounds a little negative nancy bc it was 5:30 AM and that's where I'm at. HAHAHA. What a great week and I'm lucky to rest today to have another great week! Over and out. 

No comments: