Monday, March 7, 2016

Caprisms and a Double Date

These two babies have been loads of fun lately, especially funny Capri! 
I've been trying to write down funny things she has said. These are the blog appropriate ones (aka moments that don't incriminate me or embarrass me by revealing household secrets and bad mom snippets!)

It happens daily when I bump Capri or drop her toy or can't reach her in the back seat when I'm driving and I say "Sorry Capri" and she says "Thanks for saying sorry, Mommy!" 
hahaha 
Whenever she says sorry or is being better with her friends- i always praise her and tell her thank you. well that's an okay habit for her to pick up i suppose. 

A couple weeks ago, I was up at 2 AM feeding Sawyer and Capri came out of her room- she saw me up and out of bed and told me, "You don't get to put a sticker on your chart in the morning." and turned around and went back to her bed. Hahaha. I still let her put a sticker on her chart every morning when she stays in her bed all night and its a golden moment for her! 
My mom asked me what she gets when the chart is full- don't even put ideas in her head. Putting the sticker on the chart is the prize!

I have been watching Millie 2-3 times a week and they've been working on getting along. But I hear constantly, "Millie's not listening to me" and then I have to lecture Capri (or Millie if she's upset about the same thing) how Millie doesn't have to listen to her. They are not in charge or their mother. How can you avoid a bossy oldest child sister situation? hahaha. 

The other day Sawyer and Capri were playing together. Sawyer was pulling Capri's shirt and Capri removed his hand and then slapped the top of his hand and said, "No Sawyer. We don't do that." hahahaha. I was mortified!
I then had to tell her how she's not his mommy and should never slap Sawyer's hand. A good thing to copy? hahah i think not. oh man. I do that to Capri when she tries to run out into the street or touch my curling iron or anything else dangerous. Hahaha. 

Two days ago she was drawing with chalk and squatting down. Her little bum was showing. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "my crack is out." 
WHAT? I swear I don't say that phrase. hahaha. where does she get this? Chase? idk! but i died laughing. so she kept repeating it. 

Multiple times a day Capri will bump her head, fall on her knee, scratch her arm, etc. You can then see her across the room, kiss her hand, and put her hand on wherever the injury is. So funny to me! Bc that's what I do for her when she gets hurt. 

Maybe these are only funny to me bc I'm her mom but hey! Now they're on my blog to be seen for years to come! 

Stoked for church yesterday
I can't get over how perfect they are to me!

The only good thing about Chase sneaking off to Capri's room (where there is the noise machine and no sawyer....) I get the whole bed to myself! It's heaven! Yeah I took this at 3 AM after a feeding. 

Woke up from my three hour nap yesterday to find this lovely castle fort. It's sad that my first thought was "what a mess"! then I thought, what a great dad and what a fun afternoon for Capri. I crawled in the tent and told her story after story via flashlight! 


Saturday night, Chase and I went on a double date with the beloved Kristy and David.
These two nuggets were first babysat by Uncle Taylor and then switched to Aunt Ciara! Tag team! I believe Capri is trying to do a peace sign but she's go the "L" down! haha! Lucky little niece and nephew!

Trying to take a pic with my girl Kristy and Chase harasses us. He brought this pic upon himself! Tears of laughter!

We went to HuHot and then to the play, The Andrews Brothers! Super funny and great company! The singing, dancing, acting, and audience participation were real winners!

We're looking forward to another fun week with Bachelor's Women Tell All, some book club, baby shower planning, park time, and other fun stuff. Oh I'm volunteering at BYU to have Sawyer observed for a class..... that outta be interesting! Over and out! 

No comments: