Monday, June 13, 2016

parks, mountains, and wedding season!

We had our cousin Toree and Dominic's wedding last month. It was magical, loving, forever, and at an amazing venue!! Congrats!!
 


Summer walks with another cousin Cody! Fitbit obsession is back!

We have two swinger-aged babies now!

Family bonfire for Julie and Ciara's bday celebration! These lovelies! 


Chase is still bunking up with Capri half the nights..... I think I got the better deal now that Sawyer is sleeping through the night! 

Spent a fun family day at Heritage Park!
Then hit up La Cai in SLC. It is so close to passing India Palace at being my fav restaurant. That's how much I loved it! Get the house beef and wontons!!



Splash pad is open so we're in our happy place every other day when we're not on shift!

 And when we are on shift..... there's this!


She knows how to work work work work.
"This is Marissa. Can I help you?
We have sizes... Yes we have sizes...."

and she has developped this stutter when she is excited. it kills me in a good and bad way. 

She has been in time-out twice today for getting into my make up....... and destroying my white towels. Thank you, SHOUT cleaner!

But she's still my little puppy love!

Spanish Fork Hot Pots hike with these buds! It was amazing.
I already look forward to next time..... not at noon at high heat!

Chase and I emerging from the cave!


And next week is my beloved Ciara's temple day for endowment and marriage to her sweetie, Nathan! We've been waiting for this for years and it's going to be two weeks of awesome celebration! Starting with her Bachelorette party last Friday! 
The only downside.... I'm missing Grant's homecoming. Can you believe he's coming home from his two-year mission to Madagascar in a week and two days? PSYCHO!! can't wait to see him in July!!!

Okay!! Look for that big day soon- the wedding. not the mission homecoming. Over and out!

No comments: