Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Jolly July

Been having a jolly time here this July! I've been working the whole month all day everyday (I normally work half my shifts with a co-worker but she quit and i was training someone new and what not!) That August paycheck is going to be MONEY! Anyways. Chase took Capri on a daddy-daughter date bc 10 hour days homebound were killing her and me :) It was so fun to hear both of them tell me about their date! My alma-mater! Chuck E. Cheese!



Then a sleepover and fun morning at T&T's another time! Haha



And more self entertainment! My crush on JB is still stronger, but hers is cuter!

And the way she is mimicking how I push her on a swing at the park is killing me...

Ciara got official wedding photos back and I'm obsessed! Hello 8*10 on my wall!!
Also had a girl's night with this babe this week. La Cai, snack run, and Diary of a Mad Black Woman! The best!

 And then this happened...... Chase kept pestering me if I had any inkling..... I feel that my outfit and make-upless face proves that I DID NOT. And the fact that I was training and a new move-in walked in at 5:55 and made me 30 minutes late to my own party. My friends got to know each other better while the normal girl who is so prompt and obsessed with being on-time was late!! I was feeling annoyed how much Chase was pressuring me to leave my storage facility.... "it's my job! i can't just leave" and little did I know..... Dreams come true!!
And Sawyer takes the cake with this video!
Poor guy!


The group pic I remembered to snag after 10 people left!

Chase wondered why Kelly never text him back. The morning of the party he went to text her and realized he had never sent his invite text..... what a good friend to come all the way with an hour drive on a three hour notice with all three of her kids. She's my bff for a reason! xoxox. Thanks to EVERYONE who came! And esp Chase for initiating it and ESP ESP Julie for executing it! It was an amazing night! 
The two party planners! Julie needs a thousand thank yous! THANK YOU!


 Then Sunday I had happened to plan a game night with half the people from my party! They're such good secret keepers and so sweet to come twice to my parties! Fun and laughs!

Well tomorrow is my actual birthday! So I'm stoked!
My parents are driving up from Texas right now and we have a Ross reunion this weekend! Bubble Ball next week! Hiking Timp! Anderson bbq! Singapore Reunion! Zions Schroedter Reunion! AKA a blast of fun the next two weeks!!
Happy birthday week to me :)

No comments: