Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Settling Back In Utah

My four 2017 goals: 
1. Live a slower paced life- I know that's silly to some but my to-do lists, social circles, and life has been too busy lately. P.S. this post does not show a slower paced life........ but I'll get better. 

2. Healthy life (there is a specific weight number but i'll keep that to myself). Transformation coming in 6 months. I'm addicted to sugar... i probably eat 1000 calories alone in sugary snacks a day so I cut dessert cold turkey to help me and i'll ease back into sugar in may.... it's been 9 days and it's been weird. longest i've ever gone without a sweet snack! I miss you, chocolate. I hope we can meet again in moderation someday. 

3. Spiritual goals of daily/weekly improvements: i.e. specifics are for me

4. Serve. Serve. Serve. 

Now.... my last week.........
Movie date night with the sibs.

The most epic game night. Fav to date perhaps! J&K were in town from Germany so we tried to honor them with a fantastic game night! 6 people left and I REMEMBERED to take a pic! Holla!

A friendship in full circle. These two are some of my closest friends in different chapters!! Love them! And that photobombing fool :) And that child pretending to sleep.

Chase and I had our first experience teaching sunbeams last week. I have taught 4-5 year olds so I thought I had it in the bag. Little did i know that sunbeams on the second week in January was SOO different. I have my work cut out for me. 2 girls 6 boys! Zoo wee mamma. 
And I spent the first hour of church in the mother's lounge with my vocal one year old being wild..... and we loved hearing Chase's voice in the speaker bearing his testimony. 

I hope he enjoyed the chapel by himself.... I'm sure I will next week while he enjoys sacrament in the hall. Sawyer is a different breed of child. We will get it together one Sunday :)

These two helped me out so much yesterday by playing for hours. I tried to get my phone out to get some of their laughing battles but to no avail. Still cute and a lovely memory. Getting caught up on the house, laundry, and office while they play so well together! I love how Sawyer falls to the ground or lays down when he is avoiding Capri's manhandling. Cuties!

No comments: