Tuesday, February 7, 2017

on to February

A couple weekends ago, Cory and Jessica and Preston came up for a visit from Vegas. We love any time we get to spend with them. There was lunch, shooting, arcade-ing, sledding, dinners, and great family time. 

Sledding, being pulled by the razor, and chasing chickens. A typical Saturday in Bluffdale.
Sawyer's first time sledding and he loved it!


I will only be pulled by the razor if tons of kids are on the sled with me. Smart move!

Getting our Christmas Eve pajamas from Grandma Sheryl later than normal, but cuter than ever!! She's amazing. 


I am waiting right now, this very afternoon, to hear from the city if we are receiving our temporary C of O!!! The work is still pressing on and hopefully the customers can move in tomorrow!!! Never stop that grind! Parking lot lines painted. Gate work. Pictured below!

Mary has been my bff since 5th grade. And last month was no different. I called her whining bc the Costco near my house discontinued my fav cheese. She picked the cheese up at the Costco near her house. We both had sleeping kids in our car/ apt and I couldn't go up to her apartment to get it.... so we got creative with a 10 lb bag of cheese. She threw it down and I caught it in my winter coat like a fireman. It was quite the accomplishment! 


My kids fav pastime now. I hide the stroller daily! So cute though.

My beautiful friend Danielle showed up at my house on the perfect day with flowers and a talk on grief. It has been miraculous to me all the people who have been there for me with all the loss of the last couple months. I am so grateful and to my Heavenly Father for sending them. It's true what they say: "Grief is like the ocean, ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can learn to do is swim." -Vicki Harrison

We went to our friends house the other night bc they are moving to Texas!! And Grant and I were cracking up at how strange Chase looked sitting with his legs properly straight and closed. Haha. 

Another Grandma Sheryl masterpiece. She sewed this dress for all the great-granddaughters and Capri LOVES it. She was so cute at church that Sunday especially!

A chick-fil-a lunch date. Capri with a bunch of strangers' kids. She held hands with the little girl to her left for a good 30 minutes straight. Not easy to climb and play, but they were attached!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

I miss you. And I don't want to admit it but I'm super jealous of all these people that get to see you on a regular basis. You are an amazing person and a light to everyone around you.